Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quick Update!!!

Today I went to St. V's to get my first fill in my lap band! I am quite excited! I have lost 46 lbs! Almost 1/2 way to my goal and I am 7 weeks out!!! The Dr. was quite pleased! I am too! Jeff also surprised me with a diamond bracelet a few months back...and today I wore it for the first time! That was icing on the cake! I hear my Valentines gift matches??? :)

As for Tryston...his egg challenge is this coming Monday so please keep us in your prayers! If he passes this he requested fried rice from his Lola Emily! HA!

It is hard to believe that IF he passes this test (which I am pretty sure he will) we can go on family vacations, out to eat with friends and family and can go anywhere without boundaries! That is very exciting to our family!!!

We have so much to be excited for! Praise the Lord!!1 Just had to share!!!

No comments: