Monday, January 26, 2009

In AWE of a MIRACLE!

To say that Tryston and Elyse are a miracle is just one thing, because they truly are! But to say that God turned around and HEALED Tryston is TOTALLY AWESOME!

Tryston has been anaphylactic to dairy, eggs and peanuts since he was 9 months old...TODAY our own Dr. Leicky wrote in his chart NO REACTION TO DAIRY...DAIRY IS CLEAR! I am just beside myself in total amazement!! I cried when I had to sign a waver this morning regarding just how serious this food trial was...even the Dr. hesitated for a moment when he saw my reaction to the form. It basically said if he died that it was MY fault. He almost died at 9 months from an anaphylactic reaction so this was a big thing!

TODAY after eating 8 bowls of dairy we walked out of there with NO dairy allergy and a date for an egg food trial!!!

Jeff and I sincerely thank everyone for your prayers and well wishes! Feb 9th is the BIG date for the next hurdle! Praise the Lord with us! And keep us on your calendar for Feb 9th!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristi!
I am praising the Lord with you! God is good, ALL the time! Thank you for letting us know the results! Praise God for your courage & trust in Him, the One True Living God! May He receive ALL the glory! Amen!
WE LOVE YOU ALL! xoxo

Love, The Garcia's