Sunday, January 25, 2009

Big DAY!

Well, tomorrow is a BIG day for Tryston!!! In November our skin testing went horribly WRONG! Jeff went to his men's prayer group and they prayed over Tryston and our broken hearts! A week before Christmas we received the blood tests back and they totally contradicted the skin tests! I showed ZERO presence of the dairy and egg allergy and little to no peanut allergy!!! Dr. Leickly recommended that we continue with a food trial and TOMORROW is the day! Whoo Hoo! We are so excited to be trialing dairy. I am also scared out of my mind to tell you the truth! I know there are many people praying for our little man...and Pastor Tim prayed over us again in Church today! Our appointment is 4 hours long for the trial and starts at 8am...please say a prayer for us tomorrow!

Also, on a separate note! To date I have lost 42 lbs! Only 6 weeks out of surgery! I am super excited! Just thought I would share!!! :)

Psalm 118:24
This is the day that the LORD has made;let us rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments: