Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Moving Forward...And NOT Looking back!

Why do we choose to go through life being torn down? Why do we choose to allow ourselves to self-destruct? Why do we let things get to a point that your only two choices are to give up or press on like there is no tomorrow? Why do we live for tomorrow when today is RIGHT in front of us desiring our attention? Why? Because we are human, weak and tired. But with that very choice we have the opportunity to turn life around. With one word of affirmation we can turn a dull and dismal situation into the bright spring-like hope that we all desire. Today is THAT day for me!

Today is my surgery! Today IS MY new day! MY new hope! For the last 4 1/2 years I have lived in misery. Not being able to chase after kids, tie my own shoes, catch my breath and the list goes on. Today is the first step back to a life where I was once healthy and was not ridden with diabetes and arthritis! It is going to take a lot of work but I am ready to face my giant and with God's amazing grace and strength I am going to turn this mess around!

There are so many people who have rallied around me with prayers, love and support! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Please keep praying!!!

No comments: