Friday, September 19, 2008

Back on TRACK....

Today is Friday..I am sitting in my PJ's and have officially been working for about 3 hours now. I just love working from home! And I am thankful for the absence of video conf. today! :)

These past two weeks have been crazy and stressful...but oddly enough I have enjoyed them. Yes, I thrive off of stress and it seems to love me too!

Having said all of that...I also feel very neglectful. I have spent countless hours on a paper for school that I finally finished the other night at 3am! So I have neglected family and some very dear friends!!! So today I am going to try to catch up!!! With everything...ever heard of drinking out of a fire hose??? Today I plan on doing it!

You see, I try to be a good daughter of the king, wife, mom, sister, aunt, friend, and employee...but time and time again I miss the mark! I get busy with life and my focus wonders to another planet. But then there are the days that I get back on track! Today is that day!

I hope that if you have lost your focus on life that you too will make today about getting back on track!!! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: