Monday, February 9, 2009

Beautiful Blessings!!!

I cannot believe this day has actually come and now gone for us as a family. Tryston has passed both of his food trials and we can now go and live like a normal family. We are blessed beyond measure! I am still in shock from the events the last few months. I know God has his hand on our family and for that I am so thankful. Next year when he turns 5 we will be tested for peanuts…so stay posted!

When we were walking out of Riley today I asked Tryston what is the first place he want to go…he said Red Robin! HA! We eat there already once a month and that was a very big treat for him. They accommodate food allergies unlike any restaurant!!! But then he came to his senses and like any four year old said he wanted to go to Bouncer Town! So next Monday I promised to take him and his brother and sister there to celebrate!!!

Thank you for all of the heart-felt prayers. We feel your prayers and warm wishes…you have truly blessed us! We are elated by this miracle in our lives! I always say that my kids ARE a gift from God, but being able to fully enjoy them everywhere is also a gift! When I think of all the places we can go now I am just beside myself! I am SURE we will see you around town SOMEWHERE now!

Thanks and God Bless!!!

BTW, Dr. Leickly has started a blog! Ha! He is too cool! Here is his site…
http://leicklystory.wordpress.com/

No comments: